VarMap® Pan-Cancer NGS Panel2R-0501-S/2R-0501-M
A 61-gene NGS panel that detects mutations down to 0.1% VAF.
- ULTRASENSITIVE: Limit of detection down to 0.1% VAF
- QUANTITATIVE: Quantify mutation VAF of samples down to 0.1% VAF
- AFFORDABLE: Only 1 million reads per sample for liquid biopsy
- VERSATILE: Compatible with several sample types
USER-FRIENDLY: Easy workflow and data analysis
The VarMap Pan-Cancer NGS Panel is the only liquid biopsy panel to detect 0.1% VAF on the MiniSeq and MiSeq requiring only 1M reads. It covers 337 hotspots in 61 genes with clinical high-significance in many cancer types and includes detection of over 6300 COSMIC mutations including JAK2 V617F, BRAF V600E, KRAS G12D/G12V/G12C, EGFR exon 19 deletions and insertions, EGFR T790M, EGFR L858R, and TP53 R248Q. Detecting these mutations simultaneously can provide a profile on patients’ carried mutations to apply targeted therapies accordingly. In addition, this ultra-sensitive assay offers an affordable way of monitoring post-treatment response.
The VarMap Pan-Cancer NGS Panel enables highly sensitive mutation detection and quantitation for cancer patients. The kit uses NuProbe’s PCR-based quantitative Blocker Displacement Amplification (qBDA) technology to enable the selective amplification of low abundant (≥0.1% VAF) sequence variants (SNV and indels) in a background of wildtype DNA. Next-generation sequencing of the PCR enriched samples enables accurate variant identification and variant allele frequency (VAF) quantitation. NuProbe’s technology significantly decreases the limit of detection (≥0.1% VAF) for NGS while decreasing the number of reads per sample 60-fold. Furthermore, the technology is compatible with a number of specimen types including cell-free DNA, tumor sections, and PMBC DNA. The kit’s sample versatility and increased sensitivity allow for a number of applications such as cell-free DNA profiling, minimal residual disease (MRD) monitoring and tumor heterogeneity characterization.
- Comprehensive Cancer Mutation Panel: Detects and quantitates over 6300 mutations in the COSMIC database in 61 genes
- Fast workflow: from DNA to library in 8 hours, including 3.5 hours of hands-on time
- User-friendly data analysis software with graphical user interface enabling FASTQ-to-variant reports in minutes
- Compatible with 20 ng cfDNA, gDNA (10ng/tube) and 40 ng FFPE DNA (20ng/tube)
- Number of reads required per sample reduced to only 1 million reads, 60X less than standard deep sequencing
List of Genes and Mutations: