Estigen Manual Tissue Arrayer I (MTA-1)MTA-I
Manual tissue arrayer MTA-I is the entry-level equipment necessary to start up a productive TMA facility. It is an affordable, manually operated high-precision arraying equipment. Skilled users can create arrays with more than 500 samples per slide with this unit.
The MTA-I allows for relatively easy construction of tissue-microarrays with several hundred specimens (typical size of an array is ~ 500 cases). User skill and practice is required.
Included with each manually operated tissue arrayer is:
- two pairs of punches with stylets, in size 0.6 mm diameter
- one recipient block holder
- one donor block bridge
- operating manual containing detailed instructions for making tissue microarrays
- tool set for adjusting the arrayer
- add-on riser block feet to accommodate thicker recipient blocks
- the manual arrayer has 1 year parts and labor warranty