Influenza AH3 Stock (Quantitative) (1 mL)NATFLUAH3-STQ
ZeptoMetrix external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol Influenza A H3 Virus Stock (quantitative) to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
• Formulated with purified, intact organisms
• Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
• Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
• Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
• 1.0 mL vial
• Target concentration of 1,000,000 copies/mL
NATtrol products are ready-to-use, inactivated full process controls designed to evaluate performance of molecular tests. They can be used for verification of assays, training of laboratory personnel and to monitor assay-kit lot performance. NATtrol products contain intact organisms and should be run in a manner similar to clinical specimens.
For Research Use Only