PathoNostics DermaGenius® 2.0 Nail Multiplex (IVD)PN-301
DermaGenius® multiplex real-time PCR assays identify the most prevalent fungal infections in nail, hair and skin samples within 2.5 hours. A semi-automated DNA-extraction is recommended in the procedure to ensure efficiency with limited hands-on time. The procedure from sample to diagnosis can be implemented by a routine molecular diagnostic laboratory and is suitable for high-throughput screening.
DermaGenius® assays are separately available as Nail and Complete multiplex products.
The DermaGenius® multiplex PCR assays are suitable for real-time PCR instruments using melting curve analysis and have been validated on LightCycler 480 II (Roche) and Rotor-Gene Q (Qiagen).
DermaGenius® Nail multiplex kit (PN-301)
- 50 reactions
- Detection and differentiation of Candida and Trichophytonspecies
Nail Multiplex Kit Targets:
- Candida albicans
- Trichophyton rubrum
- Trichophyton interdigitale
- Internal Control (IC)
- Validated on fungal cultures
- Validated on nail, hair and skin samples
- Validated on EQA programmes of QCMD
- CE-IVD marked
Features & benefits
- Identification of the most clinically prevalent fungal infections directly in nail, hair and skin samples
- Diagnosis within 2.5 hours after nucleic acid extraction
- Nucleic acid extraction procedure recommended
- Internal Control (IC) included
- Positive controls included