Guinea Pig IgG ELISA801029
The IMMUNO-TEK Guinea Pig IgG ELISA Kit is a rapid, easy to use enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) designed for the measurement of guinea pig IgG in plasma, serum, or other guinea pig biological fluids.
The IMMUNO-TEK Guinea Pig IgG ELISA Kit is for Research Purposes Only.
PRINCIPLE OF THE TEST:
Microplate wells coated with polyclonal antibodies to guinea pig IgG form the capture phase of the assay. Guinea pig IgG specimen samples along with the supplied standard are diluted appropriately with Assay Diluent and are then incubated in the microplate wells. After a wash step, captured guinea pig IgG in the well is incubated with detector antibody, a polyclonal antiguinea pig IgG conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP). This antibody reacts only to the Fc portion of the immunoglobulin molecule allowing for the specific detection of IgG. After another wash step, the chromogenic substrate tetramethyl benzidine (TMB) is added and a blue color develops in proportion to the amount of guinea pig IgG that has been bound to the antibodycoated plate. The enzyme reaction is stopped by the addition of Stop Solution which results in a color change to yellow which can be measured spectrophotometrically at 450 nm. The concentrations of guinea pig IgG are then calculated from a standard curve.
- Microplate, (1x96 well): 12x 8-well strips coated with goat anti-guinea pig IgG
- Guinea Pig IgG Detector Antibody (12 ml): Contains HRP conjugated goat anti-guinea pig IgG
- Guinea Pig IgG Standard (7 ml): Contains 125 ng/ml of guinea pig IgG in Assay Diluent
- Assay Diluent (100 ml): Contains PBS, blocking proteins, Triton X-100® and 2-chloroacetamide as a preservative.
- 10X Plate Wash Buffer (125 ml): Contains PBS, Tween 20® and 2-chloroacetamide as a preservative
- Substrate (12 ml): Contains Tetramethyl Benzidine (TMB)
- Stop Solution (12 ml): Proprietary formulation • Microplate Sealers (1 pk): 10 sealers per pack
- Sealable Plastic Bag (1 bag): For storage of unused microplate strips