SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Negative ControlNATSARS(COV2)-NEG1
ZeptoMetrix external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Negative Control to be used in conjunction with the Visby Medical, BD Max™, Cepheid® GeneXpert®, BioFire®, Luminex® Aries®, GenMark®ePlex®, Abbott ID NOW™, or QIAGEN® QIAstat-Dx® system or a real-time PCR thermal cycler. NATtrol SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Negative Control includes A549.
• Formulated with purified, intact organisms
• Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
• Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
• Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
• 6 x 1.0 mL vials
• Target concentration of 50,000 cells/mL